News for 2017
April / May
- Have you preordered your copy of Hunks to the Rescue yet? There are oh-so-many reasons to do this! 1) the boxed set will be automatically downloaded to you e-reader on release day. 2) With proof of purchase, you can receive--absolutely free- Beyond Hunks, the bonus set of 12 novels from the same authors of Hunks to the rescue. Visit the boxed set's website for more info.
- Speaking of those hunks? I hope you've downloaded the free calendar? I am so in love with Fire and Ice's hero's image. He's May's calendar boy, and the picture was taken in the firehouse.
- Do you live in the Perrysburg, Ohio, area? Stay tuned. I may be getting a booth at the Farmer's market. If I do, I'll let you know all the details here!
- June 7 - 10 Lori Foster's Reader Author Get Together. I'm a sponsoring author again this year and will be providing the t-shirts for the event. (I can't wait to share the design with you.) I will also be doing an Author Chat on Thursday (Before registration...so hopefully you can arrive early.) and will be signing books on Saturday this year. Also I will be part of the sparkling authors charm hunt! Come find me to collect your charms.
- June 13 - Hunks to the Rescue releases. Make sure you put our Facebook party on your calendar. (Link coming soon.)
- July 25 - 30 - I will be at RWA National Convention. This year I will be on the panel "Rev It Up: World Building for Motorcycle Club Romances (and small town romance, too) (RESEARCH) with JadeChandler, Laura Kay, and Kim Lowe. I'm so excited about this one!
- October 28 - I'll see you at the Glass City Author event again this year!
ArchivedNews for 2016
- I am so excited to announce that I am going to be one of twenty-five awesome authors participating in a brand new paranormal romance series titled Hotel Paranormal. My book -- featuring a wolf shifter -- will debut on September 5, 2016, but the series will kick off on August 17, 2016. Please keep your eyes on the above link and here at this site for more information coming soon.
- Come Join me and your favorite Indie Authors at the Glass City Author Event. It is being held October 8, 2016 at the Toledo Seagate Convention Center.
- RAGT is one of my favorite events of the year! And I'm so excited to say that I will be there again this year and sponsoring the event t-shirts.
The event is June 9-12, and registration opens in early March. Please go to the Facebook page for the event for more information.
I hope to see you there!
- On Feb. 11, 2016, Constance Phillips, author of the Sunnydale Days series, will return to her hometown to talk about the road to becoming a published author. After a Q & A session, she will sign books from her Sunnydale Days series, which takes place in Caseville Michigan. This event will be held at the Pigeon District Library, 7236 Nitz St, Pigeon, Michigan 48755 at 6pm. More Info
- I will be at Harley-Davidson, 1176 Professional Drive, Perrysburg Ohio, on January 30, 2016 from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
All That’s Unforeseen – my ninth release, the fifth in the Sunnydale Days series – focuses on a Harley enthusiast who steps back into his best friend’s ex-wife’s life to bring emotional healing in a time of tragedy. More Info.
Archived 2015 News
- For the Month of August, All That's Unspoken (E-version) will be available for .99¢ at all vendors! This is the first book in the Sunnydale series and is also available in print from Amazon.
- For the month of July, the e-version of Fairyproof will be 99¢. You can take advantage of this sale at Amazon (HERE). If you need a non-kindle version of the book, you can still get it for 99¢ by using the coupon code YC86X at Smashwords (HERE).
- Resurrecting Harry has a new cover -- check it out here!
- The Sunnydale Days Series grows by two! That's right, I've signed with Turquoise Morning Press to bring you two more books in the Sunnydale Days series. All That's Unforgivenwill release in December of 2015, and All That's Unforeseen will come in January of 2016.
- Readers most often ask me about Keiran from Fairyproof. They seem to want to know more...wait no longer, look for Chasing Power to be released later this year. (I also hope to release Liz's Legacy, a sequel to Resurrecting Harry in 2015 as well.)
- The rights to Fairyproof and Resurrecting Harry have reverted back to me. The bad part of this is the ebook versions of both books will be out of print for a short while (Some print versions remain at some retailers.) It is my hope to have both books out in all eformats by the end of April.
- All That's Unrealized released from Turquoise Morning Press on Feb. 17. This is book three in the Sunnydale Days series and will feature Rhonda (From All That's Unspoken) and Trevor (who you will meet in All That's Unclaimed.)
- All That's Unclaimed and All That's Unrealized have trailers now! Navigate to each books page to see the trailers.
- Beginning Jan. 1, 2015, I will be blogging once a week (On Mondays). Posts may go up on other days of the week if I have releases from other authors to share with you. (http://www.blog.constancephillips.com)
- June 4 - 7, I will be at Lori Foster's Reader Author Get Together. I have enjoyed this event so much when I've previously attended and am thrilled to sponsor by providing event t-shirts. I hope to see you there!